We, Mobistel, try to be the best we can be
Since 2003, MOBISTEL has grown as the global leading company that provides mobile handset products which is particularly aimed to GSM mobile phone.
Digital Life in your hand today.
Mobility and innovation enrolls mobistel very big on the flag. We develop mobile products to the highest technological level with attractive design and a fantastic price-performance ratio.
We provide with large expenditures on advertising, what the features of our products come fully benefit.
Learn more on the Following pages.
Since year 2002, MOBISTEL, the mobile phone company to be established in Korea, has built a full lineup of mobile productions.
The company has invested heavily in R&D, aiming to develop products of global class quality. Now MOBISTEL is shoring up its position as Korea’s signature mobile manufacturing company.
MOBISTEL is working to secure global competitiveness, improvements in quality and brand value; Mobistel(www.mobistel.de), and the best levels in technical innovation.
Outstanding Design 87%
Ensured Quality 90%
Customer Response 97%
Warranty for MOBISTEL Products
In the case of a material, design or workmanship under normal use within the warranty period sets the MOBISTEL service centers in Germany (Mobistel GmbH) repair the product free of charge or replace it with correct parts. The warranty period begins on the date on which the product was first purchased by a customer. To mobile phones and MP3 players, we allow 24 months for accessories and batteries 6 months warranty.
Where to Buy
In this store, you will find mobistel products:
Amazon, Conrad, Cyberport, Expert, Media Markt, mercat, My-Extra, Notebooksbilliger.de, Phone House, Saturn.
CLAIMING THE WARRANTY SERVICES
The warranty is valid only if the warranty card is filled out correctly and if proof of purchase of the original purchase receipt (or a copy thereof) is presented which includes the date of purchase, dealer name, model name, serial number or IMEI number and product number . If you want to make a claim under this warranty, the product must be properly packaged and released to the Mobistel GmbH, the authorized service companies, send them to Germany.
65719 Hofheim/Ts Germany
Telefon : +49(0)6192 977 830
Fax : +49(0)6192 977 8324
E-mail for technical questions: : email@example.com
E-mail for service questions: : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobistel Service Center in Germany
Authorized Mobistel Service Center
Niederfrohnaer Weg 2
- The Mobistel service center in Germany (Mobistel GmbH) is just for repairing the defective part, and at its sole discretion to exchange the product (service exchange unit) required.
- Repairs under warranty must be performed by Mobistel from service centers in Germany (Mobistel GmbH) authorized service company. For repairs by unauthorized persons no costs are paid, and for repairs or damages caused by such repairs will void the warranty.
- By repair or replacement under this warranty, the warranty period is not extended or it starts all over again. Direct repair or replacement under this warranty may be made with equivalent function in the service exchange units.
- The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear.
- Improper use, including but not limited to, use of this product in a way that does not correspond to the intended use or the intended care according Mobistel manual.
- Defects or damage of the product due to improper under pressure and approach to testing, operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment, unauthorized software applications or any changes or modifications
- Defects or damage due to range, coverage, availability, or operation of the service Mobilkfunknetzes by the network operator.
- Software upgrade due to changes in network parameters.
- Disorders that occur with the use of non-approved by Mobistel accessories.
- Accidents, force majeure or other reasons, are not within the sphere of influence of mobistel and caused by lightning, water, fire, public disturbances and poor ventilation.
- Damaging the battery by overcharging or use in a manner not in accordance with the intended care according Mobistel manual.
- The model number, Serien-/IMEI-Nummer and the product number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or defaced.
- The batteries were not charged with a shared Mobistel charger.
- The seal of the battery enclosure or cells were broken or the battery there are signs of tampering on the same before:
- SIM card data stored: Mobistel accepts no liability that the SIM card is removed from the returned products, or that stored data is secured, and this applies to all products, regardless of whether the warranty has expired or not.
- If a defect in a product, whose warranty period has expired or is not covered by this warranty, the Mobistel Service Center, in Germany (Mobistel GmbH) in its sole discretion to carry out the necessary repairs, provided that the customer is the Mobistel Service centers in Germany (Mobistel GmbH) reimburse the costs thereof-emerging.
- This warranty does not affect your rights under the relevant legal rights against the dealer arising from the purchase / sale. This Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedies. Neither Mobistel nor its distributors are responsible for causal or consequential damages that result from a breach of any express or implied warranty for this product.
Find out answers of your questions
General questions about the operation of your products, we, mobistel would like to answer in FAQ.
If your question is not listed as below, you may contact us our service hotline center at 06173 932 920 kontaktieren..
Question: GPS cannot be received:
Under the following instructions, you may have better GPS reception:
- GPS On: Turn on GPS satellites and A-GPS.
- Data connection or Wifi (WLAN) switch.
- ‘Activate location services from Google’ in the setting of the ‘Location Services’.
- Switch on the GPS EPO-Assistant and try to download new satellite postiion data in EPO settings.
Please not that the GPS performance is depend on many different circumstances such as weather or location. If weather gets cloudy, raining or snowing, the location of your mobile phone is blocked by a tall building. The GPS receiver via your mobile would be very difficult.
To do this, you need a TV adapter cable (3,5 mm), you may purchase this cable commercially.
After connecting, select Setting -> Display -> TV-Out -> TV-output and activate PAL in TV System!!!
Connecting with USB Cable
Cynus T1 has MHL technology and MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) for TV output. This is very simple new technology and you only need a USB cable to the mobie to close.
1. Connect Cynus T1 and TV using the USB Cable.
2. Select “TV Out” in the Settings: Settings >Display >TV Out.
3. Select a video source (depending on TV) in the TV settings.
4. Then the display of your phone is set on TV.
Cynus T1: For the data processing of the mobile to the PC:
You need to install a driver. The driver is already installed in your mobile and your computer will automatically detect your device.
Cynus T2: For the data processing of the mobile with PC:
Please download the driver for Cynus T2 on our homepage(www.mobistel.de) and install it.
Click on the drivers folder and select a suitable driver: Drivers x64: Drivers for 64bit PC or x86: for 32bit PC.
Please connect your mobile to PC through USB Cable. Please click “USB-Memory Activate” from the phone. And now you may see the phone’s memory and memory card. If used as an external disk in My Computer on your PC or your PC shows this automatically. After that you can edit the data of your phone to PC.
Download new software version via our website.
www.mobistel.de -> Products -> Software fuer Cynus -> Cynus T1 Software Ver. 0.13. herunter.
Please read download instruction before downloding the software.
The highest SAR value is 0.338 W/Kg for Cynus T2 and 0.342 W/Kg for Cynus T1. The SAR limit for mobile phones used by the public is 2.0 watts / kilogram (W / Kg) averaged over 10 gramds of tissue-
The desired MP3 file you can use as a rington as follows:
Menu -> Music -> Title -> please press and hold the selected file! -> Click “Use as ringtone”.
The brightness of the display, data connection, GPS and Bluetooth have increased battery consumption. Please turn the screen brightness low (auto adjust) and turn off data connection, GPS and Bluetooth when no in use.
To enable the data connection, profiles of your nextwork provider must be entered correctly. Enter your network operator profiles:
Menu -> Settings -> More -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point ->
Touch the name of your network operator -> Enter profile of your network provider (A1) where A! Name, APN, APN-Typ, Proxy………
For internet access, you only need to enter the network operator name and APN.
APN Settings A1
Name: A1 Mobilkom Austria
MMS Proxy: 126.96.36.199
MMS Port: 8001
Cynus T1 has 4GB(Giga byte) as ROM and 4gb(Giga bit) as RAM memory(RAM) 4gb(Gigabit) are 512MB(megabyte) and memory.
4GB-ROM are divided as follows:
- 1GB is used for the operating system and installed applications, system memory
- 1GB is for the installation of applications (apps) from Google Play allocated: Internal Memory
- 2GB is for the installation of the applications and data writing & Save as photos, music, etc. allocated: Phone memory